The Speech & OT Centre is a Paediatric service supporting children with difficulties in the areas of communication, sensory processing, fine/gross motor skills, play skills, and overall learning and concentration, particularly for children who present with developmental delays, autism and other disabilities.
We proudly operate across two centres, in Campsie and Lidcombe. We are also pleased to provide a mobile service, to support our broader community.
Benefits & Culture
- Full admin and clinical support
- Generous Staff loyalty bonus which increases annually!
- Enjoy an additional week of Annual Leave, benefit from 5 weeks off annually!
- Professional Development Leave supported by a $1,000 budget
- Excellent career development opportunities- we are happy to further discuss during your interview
We are seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist to join our friendly and hard-working team across our Campsie and Lidcombe
You will also benefit from occasional community engagement activities such as drop in clinics, playgroup facilitation, and school holiday programs.
This role will suit candidates looking for their next career opportunity, while also seeking a place where they enjoy coming to work, feel valued for their commitment, and flourish in a mixed and engaging workload.
Skills & Experience:
- Full Australian Work Rights
- A Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, or relevant recognised tertiary degree
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence and regular access to a vehicle as you will be required to provide mobile support
- Police check (or prepared to obtain this)
- Working with Children’s Check (or prepared to obtain this)
- Current Membership with AHPRA (or prepared to obtain this)
- Current Membership with OT Australia (not essential, but highly recommended)
- Current adherence to the AHPRA Code of Ethics with a commitment to continuous ongoing development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build genuine rapport with clients
- A true team player, with the ability to work well independently and within a collaborative space
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, be sure to contact us on 0402 598 698, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org